Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reason 28 Why I Love Being A Mom: New Found Affection for feet

After getting my wisdom teeth pulled Zoey and I stayed at my moms for a week, so i could heal up and mom could take care of Zoey. Well the Oma corrupted my child :oP watch the video below:





She was hungry and her toe looked like it might do the trick! Ever since then shes in love with her feet!!





Feet on the table at Biaggi's!









More playing with feet





She would have sucked on her toe had i not interupted with her music cube as a distraction :o)






And my fav, got caught!

This recent folding up again has actually helped her rolling! And i do find it absolutely adorable when she folds herself up and looks at me and smiles, sometimes toe in hand :oP

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment