Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reason 1 Why I Love Being A Mom: We Are A Family

Well if i start out with some random number as to why i love being a mom we will all be wondering what is the number 1 reason... So here it is (but after this my internal random reason number generator will kick in again and while reasons will be assigned a number that is not necessarily the order in which i rank my reasons) :oP








That, right there, is the number one reason I love being a mom... We are a family and my husband and I created the most beautiful being that words escape me when i try to describe her... She has added a whole new level to every emotion i feel, especially love... She is the perfect blend of my husband and I, attitude and looks, and i could not be more blessed to Embark on this incredible journey with him, her, and our families!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment