Monday, May 30, 2011

Reason 111 Why I Love Being A Mom: Breastfeeding

Now I'm not posting a pic for this entry because, well should be obvious :oP but from the get go I decided I'd breastfeeding my Zoey, and as more and more information about it reached me i became very happy with that decision. The nurse warned me that the first couple weeks would make me feel like i wanted to quit and she was right but i stuck it out. And am so glad I did! I love when she's really hungry she just latches on and makes the most adorable noises. Really gives me that feeling that i am providing for her in a way no one else can. And lately she's done this thing where she looks up at me and sees my smile, she can't help but smile back at me in the middle of her meal. And she will keep doing that! But there are moments when she is not the sweetest of feeders but it's all forgotten because i know she depends on me more than anyone right now <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment