Monday, May 30, 2011

Reason 81 Why I Love Being A Mom: Sharing Our Bed

M day kisses!

Now i know doctors tell us new mom not to let baby sleep with us in our beds to reduce the potential for SIDS but from the get go i couldn't help but do it because that was the only way to get some good sleep since she would fall asleep after feeding and moving her would result in unslept hours :oP

I found this Article about sleeping after baby is born and it just helped me feel better about my decision to sleep with Zoey. She is such a joy to wake up next to and i love watching her sleep; shes so peaceful and sometimes snores! I know there is the potential for some difficult times ahead getting her to sleep in her own bed but when she's deep sleep i can get her to sleep in her crib so im not too worried about it for now. Right now i am just enjoying this time with my beautiful girl while we wait for her daddy to get home soon <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment