Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reason 298 Why I Love Being A Mom: Consoling Cuddly Naps

Forgive the arbitrary number but i know if i put my mind to it i would be able to list at least that many reason if not more so we are going on a theme here with it :oP (this entry started out on my photography blog that i am revamping a bit but felt like such good theme that here i am creating a whole new blog!)

This afternoon, after the perfect day of baby, my angel was inconsolable... Fed her, changed her, burped her, put socks on her feet, bounced her, everything i could think of that would calm her down. So i set her in her crib to cry it out knowing she needed a nap and that didn't work... I picked her up again in the tree monkey position and bounced her as i paced our room... She fell asleep in my arms and since i wanted to sleep also i laid us down in my bed and kept her in my arms and we slept for two hours...




Waking up to the most beautiful face I've ever seen and having her in my arms, happy, for two hours is just something i cannot explain... I love this beautiful creation that is the perfect depiction of my husband and i's love for one another...she is truly the perfect blend of the two of us and i could be more blessed to be her mother and my husband's wife.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment