Friday, May 27, 2011

Reason 7 Why I Love Being A Mom: Love Him More






My love for my husband intensified in a way I did not expect. Brad Paisley's song "Then" explains this phenomenon very well. I love him more everyday of my life but there was a huge boost when Zoey came into this world and how incredible he was with that process.

He could not be around for the majority of the pregnancy so he missed the classes and learning about the 'new' me. But in that delivery room he stepped up in a way I did not think he would. The picture perfect model husband for any wife who went through a very difficult labor. And for that i am eternally grateful.






I will always be there for him just like i know he will always be there for me, in spite of circumstances! I love him with all my heart and could not be more blessed to be his wife and mother to his child(ren someday). :o)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment