Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reason 154 Why I Love Being A Mom: Splashy Baths

Two nights ago after a long walk my mom, sister and i emerged from the hot, humid evening air with Zoey and thought it was the perfect time for a baby bath. Since I was at my moms house we decided to wash her in mom's sink. Now normally this goes very well, and not to say it didn't this time, but it was a bit different. Zoey is getting huge! Almost so big she doesn't fit in that sink anymore! And she has some strong legs, so she decided to kick the water and upon seeing the big splash that followed when she did that she kept on doing it! It was just too precious! I love watching her grow physically, observantly, and mentally (which are actually all additional separate reasons i must list as well!)!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment