Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reason 60 Why I Love Being A Mom: Climbed Over Blockade





Zoey is smart. It wasnt too long ago she started standing up, now she's climbing. As part of our blockade to keep her in the living room we use(d) a toy truck that i thought was my siblings but came to discover it was my mom and aunts!




Needless to say being confined to the living room is not Z's cup of tea. She was getting frustrated and mom wasnt helping but taking pics.





Yep she was getting there!




Much to my chagrin she cleared it. Though i was happy at the same time cuz it means she's developing. I am loving this age! She's so interactive! She is just the most perfect thing and i couldnt be more blessed to be her mommie!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment