Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reason 4 Why I Love Being A Mom: First Christmas


We just celebrated our first Christmas with our daughter. I cant tell you how blessed I feel to have my family home and safe! And wow do Christmases change when you have a child. Instead of wanting a ton of gifts all you want is your child happy, spoiled, and smiling.


Okay so we didnt start out that way with Miss Fussypants :oP


But after assembling her gifts and letting her play with them she was one happy camper!

 Had to get one picture of her opening up a gift :o)


She got a wagon that we get to roll her around in. As you can tell the inital reaction I one of uncertainty, though could partially be due to the cold + wind. (stupid wind!)


She started getting into it though, especially when she was going fast!.



A new face! I love the crinkle nose but that's for another blog entry :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment