Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reason 80 Why I Love Being A Mom: Sign Language Mornings





My dad sent me some dvds on how to teach your child sign language after witnessing an amazing interaction of a mom and her child communicating at a young age. So I have been trying to do this in the mornings with her between my legs and the two of us watching. This morning though I thought if we sat next to one another so she could see me do the signs also itd be good. Nope. As soon as the dvd started she crawled over and plopped herself in my lap and reclined into me. Then Mollie plopped herself in Zoeys lap! (out of picture is Frenzie next to me). I love these moments we have and they really help us have a better day with less fussiness! Needless to say i love mornings like this!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment