Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reason 300 Why I Love Being A Mom: Pictures in the Park


This past weekend we hit up Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and Zoey got to experience the joys that this kind of park can evoke. Okay, well she's probably too young for that but we had an amazing time taking pictures to store the memories for her further down the road. She was an amazing sport in spite of not getting her morning and afternoon nap; well she fell asleep right as we turned on the road to the gardens.

When I edited this picture and saw the final result it reminded me of some shots I took with the iPhone app Hipstamatic (which is something I've tried to emulate!). I love the contrast of hard, sharp metal with the soft, squishiness of a sweet, little baby :o)



This glass bridge was beautiful so paired with my angel it's perfection :o)



*knock, knock*

Now this was an interesting sculpture. I really liked the juxtaposition of the metal, unnatural trees against the background of colorful, real trees.

They had two of these frames around the park (this was the area that reminded me of a park my mom took us to in Germany: Luisenpark in Mannheim). In order to muster out a smile from my exhausted little baby I had to bust out the Elmo. Well he was the perfect addition to our pictures :o)

Gimme!

Yaiyee!!

My Elmo

No comments:

Post a Comment