Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reason 5 Why I Love Being A Mom: FIRST BIRTHDAY!



Well we passed one of the most dangerous years for a baby with flying colors! Zoey is a wonderfully, happy baby and constantly learning and loving to learn! She just adores doing anything her mommie is doing and figuring out how to do it exactly. She has started mimicking the sign language on her sign language dvd! And she's on her way to walking! (She smiles so big when she's walking assisted with me!)

She's just incredible. I look at her and wonder how her daddy and I got so lucky to have the most perfect creature in our lives. She really is perfect to me. She has this smile that's completely infectious. And then a giggle to match. Her eyes are so expressive and big and beautiful. And of course all her funny faces she likes to make warms my heart.

She has been the greatest adventure and I have learned so much from her. I haven't been around babies much in my life and she's really the first time I've spent more than a couple hours with one. I was scared. But she was the perfect first child that I could have ever asked for. She can brighten up the darkest of days; it's an incredible superpower I wish I could get my hands on :oP Now that I have her I cannot imagine my life without her and I do look forward to the day where she can play with a little sibling. But not quite yet ;o)

Zoey, you have made me the happiest I have ever been, next to marrying your dad (because without that day we wouldn't have you!). I am so grateful for all that you have done for me and all that I have learned about myself and who I want to be for you. I love you SO much. More and more every day. It really does just keep getting better with you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment