Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reason 250 Why I Love Being A Mom: Cake Smash!













 It was really difficult to only pick 11 images from all of them :oP But it's my daughter so I dont want to eliminate or ignore any! We had a fun time making a mess. She was soo unsure about what to do and why she was allowed to make such a mess. She would have gotten into it more if I hadn't tried for something different and made marshmallow frosting which turned out to be uncomfortably sticky! Live and Learn :o) She had a nice fun bath afterwards and I'd say things were a success! 

I was very worried about planning a birthday party for Zoey. I am horrible at planning things! I never get it together in time or something goes wrong. I know she wont remember her first birthday and it was just my husband, Zoey and I but I wanted to practice so that as she gets older she will look back on her birthdays as memorable days!


Disclaimer: The template used in this blog post is from the INCREDIBLY talented Crave Design. Here is the link to this particular album but all of her work I simply drool over!

No comments:

Post a Comment