Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Reasons 183 & 275 Why I Love Being A Mom: That Belly and Interest In Books


My daughter has this adorable belly! When she's standing it's really not that prominent anymore but when she's sitting like this, oh baby does it pop out! I think it's the cutest thing!

And to go with this set of pictures is her interest in reading! I haven't been the greatest, as I have mentioned in blog posts on my photography blog, with imagination which I feel books really require a lot of so I am a slow reader and get easily distracted causing me to read paragraphs at least six times sometimes. But seeing her very interested in books really warms my heart. I hope she excels at my weaknesses but also picks up on the strengths that I will able to teach her well :o) Who knows maybe having to attempt teaching her my weakness will get me better at them! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment