Friday, March 16, 2012

Reason 26 Why I Love Being A Mom: Baby Pool Time!


One thing I was looking forward to moving to AZ was all the time we'd be able to spend outside! And then I found this little baby pool on amazon for a pretty cheap price and got really excited about putting my little girl in her new swimsuit and letting her splash around! Well I blew the whole thing up with my breath since I didnt have an adapter for the pump that we have :oP Good lung workout! So she played with it inside since I, again, had to blow it up and that took too long and it was already pretty chilly out.



But our antsiness for the next day did not disappoint because she really seemed to enjoy it! First she had to taste test the water (yes, very silly girl I have!). When I finally plopped her in she wouldn't face me for pictures (hence the black and white one with the tree in the center :oP). But her daddy came home a little early and she was so happy to run around with him for a little bit! I am loving this stage of her being able to walk. I probably shouldn't but I am (just don't ask me in a few months or year from now :oP).

No comments:

Post a Comment