Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Reason 6 Why I Love Being A Mom: Zoey's First Steps!



My daughter took her first real group of steps on Sunday. She had smatterings of two steps followed by a fall on her tushie but nothing like what she did in this video! And now I can't get her to stop walking (unless she's in a nicer dress and outside, then she wants to crawl all over the place! :oP). I do love it though. Along with the walking she's just picking up on so many things so quickly. Her daddy was on one side of our gate to keep the cats out of the bedrooms and shaking the gate. She put her hands on the gate and started shaking it too! When I'm holding her hand walking with her she tries to open the gate before I get to it and even holding her in my arms she grabs the handle to open it to help out. I'm honestly just in awe more and more every day with this little angel! So I hope you enjoy this cute little video with my camera ham (check out those glances at the camera!).

No comments:

Post a Comment