Friday, March 16, 2012

Reason 141 Why I Love Being A Mom: Frenzie Love


The evenings were incredibly nice a few days ago (then it got hot!) so I've been keeping the back door open. My favorite tree (so grateful we got a tree for these six months!) is starting to bloom and attract birds! So needless to say two of my children (yep kitties are my children) propped themselves up against the door and watched the activity. Such a sweet moment!

Frenzie has been the hardest to get along with Zoey. I think I've posted here or on my other blog about the cats getting along with the baby but they were all pictures of Mollie with Zoey (Frenzie isn't that big into pictures anyway). That's not to say Frenzie hasn't had moments but she has also had moment where she just isn't as gracious about sharing my attention with this new addition. I think Zoey is learning a bit better how to interact with the cats and they are learning a little more patience. Zoey even goes up to them and presses her face into their fur which is her way of giving them kisses (something I haven't been getting much of lately :o( ). It's just so sweet to watch them all get along with the best of their 'dont know better' abilities :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment