Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reason 12 Why I Love Being A Mom: Starting to Sign





This just has been such a wonderful journey with my daughter so far and it keeps getting BETTER! Oh my goodness, I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have such a sweet, smart and beautiful little thing love and cherish me and be in my life. As I have mentioned before my dad got us a sign language for babies dvd kit and i have been working best I can to help teach her this wonderful thing! Well she has started signing 'more'! I was in disbelief when she did it the first time! And two days ago we were watching the dvd and she took my hands and moved my hands in the motion for 'more'! Talk about smart! She's seen and felt me do it so many times to her that she had to do what I was doing to her :oP Well last night she would not sign 'more' when I asked her, but when her daddy did she immediately did it! ha! Such a daddy's girl! :oP Anyway I hope you enjoy the little video above that I was able to capture (surprisingly because she loves looking at herself in the camera and stops whatever she's doing to do so) :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment