Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reason 171 Why I Love Being A Mom: Desire To Be Close


This actually works both ways as I went outside into our little service area to keep her company and she insisted on climbing into the wagon on her own and joining me as I picked out a couple cupcake recipes to make for Easter dinner at her Aunt Tammie's house.

There are times, sure, where I dont quite have that desire to be close (like using the loo! :oP) but I look beyond that and see how much she loves me that she just wants to be close and be just like her momma!

I am so behind on updating every little detail on why I love being a mom and have so many videos to go through but I am getting there. And rest assured, I'm enjoying the ride and focusing on that a little more at the moment. But maybe when she's in school (couple years I believe though) I can go back through all the videos and share those moments with you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment