Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reasons 84 & 278 Why I Love Being A Mom: Quiet Wake Ups & Morning Smiles

I dont have an image for this and its really long over due posting this but in the morning i typically find Zoey laying in her crib staring or sitting up talking sweetly to herself and her bears. She rarely cries to get my attention in the morning and patiently waits for me to wake up. Im in a dream world really with this kid as Im sure the next wont be so kind :oP So when I do go to get her she hears the creak of her door and immediately looks for me and smiles so big that I cant help falling more and more in love with her. Her smile is seriously one of the greatest things ever and when its brought about because of me the feeling is indescribable! <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment