Thursday, August 2, 2012

Reason 105 Why I Love Being A Mom: First Hike!


I love nature; I love going out and discovering new things. So I was so happy when the hubby said yes to a little adventure to McKelligan Canyon with Zoey and I. I honestly just wanted to scout locations a little but after we got out of the car we just had to little some fun exercise (well fun on my side, since I didn't carry ze bebe!) :o)


See? She's already excited!


Saw a lizard!



She's a rockstar, there is no doubt about it. This really was a great climb! She's just about outgrown the bjorn so we will have to look into a backpack, especially since I want to visit Ruidoso, NM sometime! But I hope she grows to appreciate the adventures we take her on, because I sure as heck love looking at all the images my mom has of us and the places we've been! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment