Monday, August 20, 2012

Reason 289 Why I Love Being A Mom: Stuffed Animal Attachment


Lately Zoey has been very fond on her stuffed animals; a complete 180 from a couple months ago where she's look at one and throw it on the ground and go elsewhere. Well now she can't sleep without one in her arms. It started with Kermie, then this polar bear her Aunt Jean and Uncle Terry got her, and her green monkey her Auntie Kate got her, and then the dolls she received on her last trip to Omaha (unfortunately I dont have pictures of all of these attachments to show you!). I just think it's so sweet and so nurturing of her!


I opened the bears arms and said 'big hug' and wrapped his paws around her neck and she strutted around like this for a while <3


Kermie is a regular at breakfast now :oP Along with her other friends; they all take turns. <3


Even when she demands to be picked up after she is in my arms she reaches towards an animal and says 'gah!' (her term for 'I want'). Sorry for the blur on this picture, these cameras aren't light :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment