Monday, August 15, 2011

Reason 100 Why I Love Being A Mom: Decorating



Well this is shocking huh? A non-Zoey pic as one of my reasons! My sister texted me an image of her new coat hook (not pictured) and since it was green she gave her blessing for me to get one too! Well Pier 1 has this genius website where you can order the item but only can pick up in store, hence you have ot go in an be tempted to buy so much more since you're already getting something! So I ended up getting these two coat hooks and another one (used for my apron). I had no idea what I would do with them but they were pretty and I felt like spending a little money (and on sale!). My husband's aunt has stocked us up with bibs (which was a great investment!) and finally a light bulb turned on in my head! So here are a couple shots of my, what I like to call genius, idea! :oP

(Presets on images are from http://olivejuiceshoppe.com/, amazing presets for streamlined processing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment