Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reason 41 Why I Love Being A Mom: 4th of July More Special


So I am probably the first to admit that I dont do holidays too well. I always expect them to go perfectly and when they dont i get upset. Trust me I'm working on getting over that, especially with the adorable little angel addition to our family. The 4th is an amazing holiday for my military family who have served their country. My husband was not able to be with us on this Fourth because of that service to his county but we have a lifetime of them to share together starting next year. Anyway, my reason for this entry is that every day, and especially holidays, are just more special now that she is in our lives and enriching said lives in ways that are indescribable!







No comments:

Post a Comment