Friday, June 24, 2011

Reason 108 Why I Love Being A Mom: Middle Of The Night Smiles

So I don't have a picture for this but last night i was exhausted and looking forward to a good night's sleep since Zoey got all her naps in and i didn't feel she was overstimulated at all. Well 3.30 feeding comes around and im so happy she gave me a long shift again! But after feeding all she wanted to do was smile for two hours! How can i be mad at that smiling face?!? It was very tough to put her in her crib while she was smiling at me and just wanting to be with me. I love how happy she can make me feel when i just don't have the energy.

Coincidentally a certain aunt ;oP gave us a new book about going to sleep that i kept referencing in the back of my mind! Ha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment