Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reason 16 Why I Love Being A Mom: She Makes Me Smile





I know this is a sleeping photo and not some funny face you'd expect from the title reason but seeing her pretty face is so comforting to me, regardless of if it's smiling, doing her best Elvis impersonation, upside down, or screaming. I will admit something put me in a funk yesterday and made me doubt my abilities as an artist. Maybe it was intentional, probably not, but it just put me in a bit of a funk (not to mention the gloom that loomed outside didn't help either). But today, even with lack of sleep, i am ready to start fresh after seeing her beautiful face sleep so peacefully. And knowing that i am one of two people she depends on most in her life is such a rewarding feeling that, in spite of my personal insecurities, she and how she makes me feel are all that really matters. I love her and her daddy beyond what words can describe.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment