Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reason 175 Why I Love Being A Mom: Michelin Baby











I love how my baby has been given the nickname little baby fat cheeks from my sister. Zoey is huge! When her daddy sees her on webcam he asks if there are baby treadmills, haha! When she's better at holding her head up she is going into the Jenny Jump Up kinda like what I had as a child which I apparently loved! We recently discovered a video my mom or dad took of me bouncing around in that thing and I am so excited for Zoey to get in it!

But regardless of my planning on her workout regime I love her baby fat rolls! A family friend called her a Michelin baby! Haha so it's kinda stuck. And she has the Popeye arms! And her profile is reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock's jowly (sp?) cheeks :o) i love writing the process in which she grows and gets stronger and all the fat she's accumulating now is just helping her to get to her strongest. Baby development is just so amazing and I smile just knowing that I have a big role in that for her <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment