Monday, June 13, 2011

Reason 124 Why I Love Being A Mom: Fits Into My Green World







124... That always makes me think of Beloved. Out of all the material from high school that's what i remember most? That every chapter started with 124 to symbolize the first, second, and fourth child that survived and the third was gone? Haha amazing the things that stick... Anyways :oP

My poor Zoey (or not in my opinion). She is showered in green, i mean, she really was doomed when she came into this world. But I think she fits perfectly into my green little world! Look at that, green onesie (kicky pants brand, highly suggest in spite of the price), green blanket her Great Aunt got to sleep on, momma's greeeeeen sheets, greeeeeen quilt her Oma made, green washcloth her Nana bought, and i think that about covers it in this picture, ha! Oh i just saw my pun: 'covers' the verb and 'covers' the noun. Feel free to shake your head in embarrassment for me, ill just chuckle to myself then :oP been on an extremely corny kick lately. And now I'm diverting from the show of this blog, Zoey... (side note, spell check thinks Zoey should be replaced with Zooey. Didn't think that one was more common).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment