Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reason 67 Why I Love Being A Mom: Mommie's-in-Pain-So-I'll-Give-Her-Smiles Smiles :oP













I was the lucky recipient of a day of torture yesterday (okie so it wasnt too bad i guess) but i definitely was not up to par taking care of Zoey. And it killed me not being able to feed her for 24 hours. Luckily she was a good sport (for the most part) and understood momma was not herself, so after i woke up from my first nap she gave me lots of smiles! I know ive given this reason in a couple different formats but i do love how she can make something so stressful and painful seem insignificant in the long scheme of things. I guess thats the beauty of a child's innocence and i hope to learn more from her as she grows!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment