Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reason 280 Why I Love Being A Mom: First Carousel Ride







When i was a baby, well old enough to sit on my own, my mom took a similar picture of me. Its really one of my favorites of me as a kid. Im not near my computer right now to upload it but when I get home I will share that.

This is an old fashion carousel in St. Joseph, Michigan. I forget what year it was built. Obviously the animas are all new but i believe the music and structure are just repaired for use. We decided on the patriotic/ military horse for my husband :o) Every horse/animal is so uniquely decorated that its just a marvelous carousel for Zoey's first time.

This town is very similar to a typical seaside town and I love it! So glad Zoey is with me this trip. It does make me want to go to Makinaw (so wrong on the spelling i know) Island where Somewhere In Time was fimed!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment